When BOTOX® or lifting creams aren’t enough
Because it is thinner, the skin around your eyes tends to age faster than the rest of your face. Droopy eyelids or bags under the eyes can make you appear tired…or even unwell. Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, gives a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert.
Correct droopy lids or under-eye bags
- Remove excess fatty deposits that appear as puffiness in the upper eyelids
- Treat loose or sagging skin that creates folds or disturbs the natural contour of the upper eyelid, sometimes impairing vision
- Remove excess skin and fine wrinkles of the lower eyelid
- Correct bags under the eyes
- Correct droopiness of the lower eyelids
Smooth forehead creases or lift sagging brows
Another relatively simple procedure that can really erase the years is a forehead, or brow lift.
A brow lift:
- Minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose
- Improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines
- Repositions a low or sagging brow
Schedule a consultation today for your Eyelid and Eyebrow Lift. During a consultation, patients meet with their aesthetician and staff to discuss all options in more detail. Patients may ask questions about desired outcome as well as view before and after photos of similar procedures.