Radio Frequency (RF) Microneedling
Radio Frequency (RF) microneedling is a minimally invasive fractional, bi-polar, Radio Frequency treatment delivers anti-aging benefits using micro-needles that puncture deep within the dermis to produce dramatic skin tightening and skin rejuvenation. Patients may experience redness and some minor swelling. This usually subsides within 24 hours or less, resulting in minimal to no downtime.
Radio Frequency (RF) microneedling can be used for a wide array of dermatological procedures including:
- Skin Tightening
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Acne Scar Improvement
- Pore Reduction
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Double Chin Reduction
Rejuvapen® with Growth Factors
Packaged in a small cartridge, the Rejuvapen® Automatic Therapy System creates invisible micro-perforations in the skin with 9 micro-needles. The Rejuvapen® process awakens the skin’s natural repair mechanism, which produces the collagen and elastin required to repair these micro-perforations. The skin has a self-repairing property that is a 100% natural form of skin renewal, and Rejuvapen® boosts it into action.
The Rejuvapen® Automatic Therapy System boasts several features that benefit facial rejuvenation:
- An innovative beveled tip that eliminates suction and clogging
- A tip with a safe, medical grade HEPA built-in filter that inhibits airborne blood pathogens
- A comfort grip and balanced gripping axis that relieves gripping stress and motion fatigue
- Adjustable depth through a stainless steel “infinite” dial for ultra-precise treatments
- Adjustable speed dial with 4 settings that reach up to 11,000 RPM for customizable treatments
The result is firmer skin and renewed elasticity. With stimulated circulation, the face will show a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles and overall improvement in skin condition and complexion.
Schedule a consultation for Rejuvapen today. During a consultation, patients meet with their aesthetician and staff to discuss all options in more detail. Patients may ask questions about desired outcome as well as view before and after photos of similar procedures.