Look your best every minute
Anyone who wants to improve their appearance and have the convenience of lip color, eyebrows and eyeliner that won’t rub off, smudge or smear can enjoy the benefits of micropigmentation.
The Center for Facial Rejuvenation uses iron oxide inks in our tatoo application
Don’t let your brows be your arch enemy. Your expression, mood and age are all conveyed by the shape of your brows.
Lips say it all
No more smudged lipstick with permanent cosmetics! now you have a color lift and finished look all day, everyday!
The easiest eyeliner
Wake up every morning with a dash of color and definition to your eyes.
Your makeup has been done by an expert with colors that are right for you.
If you are an athlete or sports enthusiast, permanent cosmetic tattooing gives you the freedom of “perspiration and waterproof” make-up that you do not need to keep re-applying.
Are permanent cosmetics right for you?
- Have you experienced hair loss or have sparse, uneven or no eyebrows due to overplucking, aging, Chemotherapy treatments or Alopecia Areata?
- Do you have dexterity difficulties, arthritis, paralysis or vision limitations that make it difficult to put on your make-up?
- Do you have Cerebral Palsy or Multiple Sclerosis or any other motor skill problem that limits your ability to put on makeup?
- Do you suffer from parkinson’s disease or any other tremours that limit your ability to apply makeup?
- Are you a man who has thinning or sparse hair, eyebrows or eyelashes?
- Are you allergic to conventional cosmetics, wear contact lenses or eyeglasses that cause watery eyes or smudged eyeliner?
- Do you have Presbyopia or other visual limitations?
- Have you had a mastectomy. Areolas can be re-created and re-pigmented after having a mastectomy!
- Do you have thin, uneven lips that take away from facial balance?
- Do you have a cleft lip?
- Do you suffer from Vitiligo (also called leukoderma) and want to restore an even skin tone?
Click here to view some of Melody Richt’s permanent makeup work in our photo gallery.
Schedule a consultation for Permanent Makeup today. During a consultation, patients meet with their aesthetician and staff to discuss all options in more detail. Patients may ask questions about desired outcome as well as view before and after photos of similar procedures.